Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is life.

In this huge Earth, there is alot of populations. 

I don't care there is how many girls how many boys that doesn't matter.

But I know, the deserved one will never make you cry.

Listen, it's not worth to cry for somebody although how much you Love her/him.

Even you cried, nothing will changes.

We need to accept the past and move to the future.

Treat it as an experience you gained from leveling.

Seriously, I was a flirt before but now, I am loyal to her.

Although we are far, in other states, but guess what?

We are sharing the same sky, same Sun, same moon.

We live together in Earth. That make us feel near and secure.

Remember, no matter how long it takes, I will still love you.

My beloved dear, Joyce

我愛妳

一直到永遠 

あなたいつまで愛して...ずっと..いつまでも

No comments:

Post a Comment