Another day.. Very tired yet full of illness.
I hate it! Damn!
Dear....
I know you feel insecure with me.
I know I cant give everything you need.
I am sorry.
Believe me, I truly love you.
When the moment I was alone, I think about you.
I really treasure the day we spent together. Those laughter.
And I always feel that, you are not happy.
Your text are cold. Your feeling doesnt with me.
I am scared. You know how scare I am?...
Wet pillow in the bed, my eyes never stop the tears.
I want a hug from you. A real hug.
Don't worry. If you willing to wait me. I will be there after I finish my studies.
I wanna be your man.
Joyce, I love you
In the next life, be my girlfriend be my woman be my wife again.
Promise me okay..
我愛妳
No comments:
Post a Comment