It's been a long time I didn't access to my blog.. Sorry about that.
It's 18/1/2012... Well, is really patch a good idea?
I can't feel it anymore.. Is it because the way she hurted me is too much?
Hurt isn't it? I got use to it... Last time, I remembered about my ex when 'she' left me due to her family...
I remembered about my ex when 'she' abandoned me due to overgaming.
I remembered everything.... Why every of my girlfriends always play much game and ask me to play with them? I admit I hate playing game much. But sometime it's fine but not 24/7.. I can't really understand what is going on to the world. I can't understand actually. I am waiting for your text message right now. I don't wanna text you because I am waiting you to miss me first. Isn't it good? Or maybe bad? If you don't need me then don't just say love me so much. That will hurt me more. I hate my life. I wanna forget this memories.. I hate it
I don't think I will come back for blogging or others.. I just wanna let her know,
Not always girl will get hurt...
Badguy is formed by girl.. Girl hurt them then borned badguy.
Remember it... I am not going to say all guys are good but mostly they are. Thank you for read this post...
No comments:
Post a Comment