Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'F'uck 'M'y 'L'ife t(-__-t)

Damn pissed since yesterday. Sick still want play games.. I really don't fucking understand lah! I want you cure fast not game game game game!! Damn, you think I won't boring when you sleep? I keep wait your message but you sleep, because you sick. What I can say? You won it. When I tired, sleep early you say I always sleep no accompany you, really? Oh well! How much I care you know or not? You understand or not? Not everyday this this that that.. I already tired you know..? You think I am robot? You want what I give you.. What I did wrong? Just lazy to play maple? Then you like... Whatever like I care or something... Fuck tat Shit okay I am totally pissed because of it... 

No more! FUCK TO BED RIGHT NOW!
NIGHTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment