I don't know is this the right time to blog about my feelings.
Today, I woke up at 6.
Work at 8.
And I realised that... She is still sleeping.. It's should be fine.
I text her late abit.
I still texted her when I started my work.
Well, I was waiting for her text for.... The whole afternoon.
I never blame her because she always wake late :)
She usually wake at 2.
But too bad... I received her text at 5.50
That time I was on basketball court. Having a pleasant time playing basketball.
But she though... I find other girls?... I don't care her anymore?...
Why everytime this happened?... I did something bad for my entire life?...
Well, it's doesn't matter. Was planning to go to KL next week but I guess she is angry on me and she is in the camp.
Go = nothing too. Can't meet her..
Sigh. I am really tired.. I really wish she understand...
God, if I did anything wrong in the past of my life, please forgive me and please stop this moment happened on me.
I am human you created.
I desire for everything especially wealth and love.
Please let me go from this sorrow.
I think this is all I can blog with... Take care..
Love You My Dear Joyce.
and Merry Christmas.
Picture Corner - ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment